Half Island Antigua Helicopter Tour
- Enjoy this stunning 20 minute helicopter tour
- Fly low, over the crystal waters
- See the stunning Cades Reef by air!
- See some of the best beaches in the world!
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 725 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 20 mins
- Maximum Height: 193 cm
- Maximum Weight: 104 kg
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - No
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: No Animals Allowed
What better way to take in the highlights of Antigua than by helicopter! The exhilaration of flying low, in a helicopter, over the crystal clear waters will be an experience you will never forget!
You’ll be met at the Fort Road Heliport, just 10 minutes away from St John’s, where you’ll be briefed on your flight before beginning your amazing adventure. You will then board your awaiting private helicopter, for a fully narrated and truly memorable Antigua tour.
See more of Antigua in 20 minutes than most visitors see in an entire vacation. This tour includes dramatic overhead views of some of Antigua’s hotels and historic sites, along with translucent tropical waters, reef systems and of course some of the best beaches in the world! This breathtaking 20 minute tour ascends over Antigua's fabulous beaches, complete with live narration by the pilot. You'll skim the crystal clear waters of the West Coast, over the extraordinary Cades Reef and past Rendezvous Bay. The super-yachts anchored at Falmouth Harbour will come into view, followed by historic English Harbour and Shirley's Heights Lookout. The tour then turns inland through the forests and fields of the Sherkley Mountains and returns to the helipad.
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the tour is at:
Antigua and Barbuda
Please note: passengers will be weighed on arrival and should weigh less than the stated weight limit or they may forfeit their experience.
Children under 2 fly free and must sit on an adults knee.
This tour duration is 20 minutes.
Ask a question
About the provider
Antigua and Barbuda