24 Hour Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour Blue Mountain Explorer, Australia
- Hop on, hop off 24 hour bus tour
- Discover the beautiful Blue Mountains easily with a bus tour!
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 105 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 1 day
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - No
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: Guide Dogs Only
There’s no better introduction to a place than hopping on a City Sightseeing Bus Tour! This bus tour allows you to hop on and off, at various stops around the area, so you gain as much as possible, from this inspiring location, during your stay.
Escape the hustle and bustle of Sydney for a day and visit the The Blue Mountains, a World Heritage Park, surrounded by 1 million hectares of beautiful scenery! Home to the famous rock formation and the Three Sisters, which according to aboriginal legend, were turned into stone! Discover breathtaking views of The Katoomba Falls, Mount Solitary and the Jamieson Valley. This tour has plenty of opportunities to see well known sites, as well as including stops at the Blue Mountains Chocolate Company, the New South Wales Toy & Railway Museum and Leura Village, with its picturesque gardens and bush walks! This is just a snap-shot of amazing things to see and do in this stunning area!
Don’t miss all the exciting things this city has to offer, with this amazing hop-on-hop-off bus tour!
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the tour is at:
New South Wales,
First Tour - 09.45
Last Tour - 16.05
Ask a question
About the provider
New South Wales,