The Northern Exposure Tour takes you to three great craft breweries in Sydney's northern beaches. Includes transportation, lunch and plenty of fresh craft beer and cider!
When: Check the calendar on the right for upcoming available dates in bold.
10.00am inside the Keg & Brew Hotel, 26 Foveaux St, Surry Hills or
11:00am inside 4 Pines Bar & Restaurant, 29/43-45 East Esplanade, Manly NSW 2095 (see map)
Duration: Approximately 6 hours.
Number of guest per tour: Maximum 10 people per tour (contact us for information on larger groups).
**PLEASE NOTE - we now offer a 10.00am pickup from the Keg & Brew in Surry Hills, or an 11.00am pickup from 4 Pines Berwpub Manly.
1. Meeting at 4 Pines Bar & Restaurant it is only fitting that we start your local beer discovery with a tour of 4 Pines Keller Door and tasting at the bar. Here you'll get to learn about and taste their award winning beers and see where beer on the beaches all started.
2. First destination is Nomad Brewing Co in Brookvale. The Nomad team has been in beer for a long time and have bought over a shiny new brauhaus from Italy and are keen on making their mark on the local scene by brewing quality beers out of building that was once a carpet warehouse. We will have a chat to the brewers and team and as always, get a closer look and taste of their beers.
3. Next stop, just around the corner is Dad 'n' Dave's brewery. Homebrewers who have turned their passion in to a full time gig, they are the newest brewery to open on the Northern Beaches. A great space and wonderful beers to try.
4. Next we head north along the Northern Beaches peninsula towards to Modus Operandi Brewing Company in Mona Vale. M.O. are one of Sydney’s newest and brightest breweries and the team will take us through their brewery, the brewing process and their style. Filled with knowledge, you can relax over a tasting paddle at the bar. We will also have a delicious lunch at the brewery.
6. Finally it is time to head back to Manly or Surry Hills for our drop off and to end your day of local beer discovery on the beaches. We now leave you to relax at either 4 Pines Manly or back in to Surry Hills, full of beer knowledge and stories of our local beach beer scene.
Drop off: approximately 5:00pm at 4 Pines, Manly, approx 5.45pm at the Keg & Brew Hotel
Please note, while this is our usual itinerary, the order may change slightly due to brewery operations. Start times are fixed, however drop off times can change slightly depending upon traffic and other factors. Our guides/drivers do everything they can to have you back as close to the drop off time as promised.
No minimum height
No maximum height
No maximum weight
Indoor - N/A
This experience is not suitable for spectators
No Animals Allowed
No minimum age
44A East Esplanade,
New South Wales,