1 hour30 mins
No minimum height
No maximum height
No maximum weight
Indoor - N/A
This experience is not suitable for spectators
No Animals Allowed
No minimum age
- Tours are conducted in all weather - rain or shine.
- Children 5-16 Yrs/ Infant under 5 Yrs
- All children/ infants must be accompanied by an adult
- Pram/ wheelchair friendly, please note within booking.
- Concession applies to Australian Senior Citizens/ Pensioner; Students (Local & International) + Backpacker cardholders; requires validation on the day
- We regret that we are unable to offer Pensioner/ Senior Citizen discounts to non-Australian residents
- Group Bookings 10+ people please contact us direct
55 Harrington Street,
New South Wales,
There is no better way to get up close and personal with the living history and heritage of Sydney than on foot with Sydney’s foremost team of friendly and enthusiastic guides at The Rocks Walking Tours.
The Rocks holds a unique place in Sydney’s colonial history and is considered to be the birthplace of European Australia situated, as it is on the western shoreline of Sydney Cove nestled beneath the dominance of Sydney’s Harbour Bridge in a spectacular picturesque, harbourside location.
Weave your way off the beaten track through hidden narrow alleyways, along charming cobbled lanes, into shady courtyards and linger by quaint terrace cottages taking in the renowned oldest streets of Sydney dotted with beautifully restored nineteenth century buildings.
Your 90 minute guided walking tour throughout The Rocks departing daily at 10:30am or 1:30pm promises to be a memorable Sydney experience! Exclusive bookings available on request.
You will be captivated by the charm of this special place and our commentary will intrigue & entertain you for the time that you share with us!
Come let your footsteps lead you to the Heart of The Rocks!