Cage of death - 2 people
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 677 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 30 mins
- Weather Dependent: Indoor - N/A
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: No Animals Allowed
Crocosaurus Cove Darwin has set a new standard of interaction when it comes to the Top End’s most iconic reptiles.
Home to Australia's only crocodile dive, the Cage of Death is a must do when visiting Darwin.
The Cage of Death include 15 minutes in the enclosure with one of the attractions massive reptiles while they are fed from our experience reptile handlers from outside the enclosure. This experience encourages more movement from the crocodiles and ensures an up close and personal, face to face encounter that must be seen to be believed!
Operated by an over-head monorail and designed for 1 or 2 people per cage, the Cage of Death has you suspended above the crocs before being lowered into the pen to get an up close and personal look at these amazing reptiles.
Don’t miss the chance of getting 360 degree views of you and the crocs as our on-site photographers captures amazing images both inside and outside of the crocodile enclosures. Meet some of our famous inhabitants, such as Chopper, Leo, Houdini & Bess and be wowed by this unique, once in a lifetime experience. The Cage of Death operates 10 times per day, and participants can go it alone, or bring a friend. Prices include full day entry to Crocosaurus Cove.
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the experience is at:
31 Knuckey Street,
1. Minimum age of participants is 15 years
2. Persons between the ages of 15-17 years must be accompanied in the cage by an adult/person over 18yrs
3. Participants must arrive 30 minutes prior to confirmed time for safety briefing.
4. Participants will be required to sign an indemnity release form at Crocosaurus Cove prior to dive time.
5. Participants between the ages of 15-17 must provide photo ID for proof of age and have parental consent and an indemnity form signed by a parent
6. All times are subject to change due to weather conditions and guest safety.
7. Participants must be able to get themselves up and down a ladder
8. Participants be physically able to pull on the safety brake if required
Ask a question
About the provider
31 Knuckey Street,