We will visit a number of locations across the Atherton Tablelands, rich in bio-diversity, featuring lush tropical rainforests and volcanic crater lakes, and see native wildlife in their natural environment. This is Cairns only nocturnal tour for wildlife spotting.
• Visit natural volcanic crater lakes
• Enjoy interpretive rainforest walking trials. Look out for the Musky Rat Kangaroo.
• Afternoon Tea at Lake Barrine Tea House.
• Platypus spotting at dusk.
• Enjoy Dinner at a country restaurant.
• Spotlighting at the ancient 600yr old Fig Tree. Look for endemic wildlife such as, Lumholtz Tree Kangaroos, Green Ringtail Possums, Leaf Tailed Geckos, Gliders and much more.
• Return home with an increased appreciation of the beauty and complexity of rainforest life, and the importance of preserving it.
8 hours 30 mins
No minimum height
No maximum height
No maximum weight
Outdoor - No
This experience is not suitable for spectators
No Animals Allowed
We will pick you up from your accommodation
13 Castaways Close,