Australia Multi City Flexi Attraction Pass - Includes 7 attraction tickets Gold Coast Queensland
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 448 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 7 days
- Weather Dependent: Indoor - N/A
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: No Animals Allowed
The Australia Multi City Flexi Attractions Pass includes top attractions from popular tourist destinations around Australia including Sydney, Melbourne, Tasmania, Gold Coast & Brisbane and Cairns. Explore the best of what Australia has to offer with an Australia Multi City Flexi Attractions Pass. See more and save up to 40% off admission to Australia's famous attractions, tours, cruises and things to do all on one easy to use card! Includes your choice of entry to the top attractions in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Cairns and Tasmania. Enjoy convenience and flexibility by choosing the attractions you want to visit in the cities of your choice.
Visit your choice of 5, 7 or 10 top attractions.
Choose from over 100 attractions, tours, wildlife parks, museums, zoos, aquariums and so much more…
Use the tickets all in one city or spread it over as many cities as you can
Valid for 3 months from date of purchase
Single admission only no repeat visitations allowed
Duration: 3 or 7 consecutive days.
Others: Any unused benefits will expire 3 months from date of card issuance.
- Card will be activated from the first time it is used and will then only be valid for that day or the consecutive days shown on it. If any chosen activities need to be booked, card must be valid at the time of booking and visit. If pre booking any attraction, card will be activated at time of booking so make sure it is still valid for the day of visit.
- Card is to be presented at pre paid ticket window or admission point at each attraction.
- Please note some attractions may not be available Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day.
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the experience is at:
Ask a question
About the provider