Adelaide Gaol Ghost Tour + Investigation SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 99 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 2 hours
- Weather Dependent: Indoor - N/A
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: No Animals Allowed
Departs Adelaide Gaol, 18 Gaol Rd, Thebarton SA 5031
Be incarcerated in Australia's longest continuously operating gaol. Discover the ghost of Governor Ashton, whose body was dropped through a window, why Sister Mary MacKillop ended up on the gallows and the spirit of South Australia's most sadistic killer still stalking his prey. With 45 hangings and a burial site in Murderer's Row, it's no surprise more than 12 spirits haunt the 147 year old building.
Your evening includes a ghost tour with the opportunity to make contact through paranormal investigation tools.
Approximate Duration: 2 hours
Venue: Mainly Indoors
Terrain: Moderate walking, some steps.
Paranormal Activity: Very High
**Children 12+ only**
No refunds. Change of date permitted with a minimum of 48 hours notice
BEFORE your scheduled experience for a fee of $5 per order. New date
must be chosen at time of reschedule. Non-attendance and late
cancellation voids your order.
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the tour is at:
Ask a question
About the provider