Swim With The Sea Lions
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 538 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 5 hours
- Weather Dependent: Indoor - N/A
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: No Animals Allowed
Set off on a half-day tour to the crystal clear waters of Seal Cove, where the gorgeous puppies of the sea welcome your arrival as they bound toward the boat with their unmistakable glee and excitement; performing somersaults and graceful swirls, inviting you to join in!
Departure Point: Adventure Bay Charters Office. 2 South Quay Boulevard, Port Lincoln Marina.
Departure Time: 8:00am. **Please be at the office by 7:30am**
Return Time: 12:30pm
Free return transfers (to and from Boarding Pontoon) from Adventure Backpackers. $10 per person return from all other stops.Adventure Backpackers ($25/night 6 bed dorm)Navigators InnBay 10Port Lincoln HotelGrand Tasman HotelPort Lincoln Cabin ParkPort Lincoln Tourist Park
Toilet on board, change room and hot water shower.
Additional drinks and light snacks available for purchase.
Merchandise is available on board.
What To Bring
Warm jacket (it can get cold out on the water or after a swim)Swimming SuitYour camera (underwater cameras available for purchase on board the vessel)Sunglasses and sunscreen – we encourage you to be sun smartTowel
Tours will be cancelled if the weather is unsuitable. Adventure Bay Charters reserves the right to offer an alternate date if the trip is cancelled by us or will offer a full refund on a case-by-case basis. Bookings are not confirmed until the payment is received from the customer (customer – participant on the tour) Cancellation policy applies to all clients (client – the person who books and confirms the booking with Adventure Bay Charters)
· No refund will be provided for cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance, or in case of no show.
· A cancellation fee of 20% applies for cancellations made less than 14 days in advance.
· A cancellation fee of 10% applies for cancellations made more than 14 days in advance.
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the tour is at:
2 South Quay Boulevard,
Ask a question
About the provider
2 South Quay Boulevard,
Adventure Bay Charters is a multi award winning tourism business that offers some of South Australia's best water based wildlife encounters, featuring the Australian Sea lions, the Great White Shark, and the worlds first Aqua Sub. The Aqua Sub provides the opportunity to see sharks and stay dry - a world first and MUST DO experience when visiting Australia and the Eyre Peninsula