Private 'Best of Bahrain' Tour
- Visit the Grand Mosque, which has a capacity of up to 7000 worshipers
- Bahrain National Museum covers 6000 years of history
- Photo stop at Bahrain World Trade Centre, the two iconic towers voted as the best building in the MENA region
- Tour the Bahrain Fort, historically one of Bahrain's most important sites
Know before you go
- Duration: 4 hours
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - Yes
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: No Animals Allowed
- This product is covered by the Experee Guarantee
Experience the best of Bahrain with your very own private tour. Your experience will begin with a pick up from your chosen location in Bahrain.
You’ll be taken to the Al Fateh Grand Mosque, which has a staggering capacity of 7000 worshippers and is the only mosque to allow woman worshipers. You’ll also visit the Bahrain National Museum, which covers 6000 years of history. Stopping for a photo at the Bahrain World Trade Centre, the two iconic towers were voted the best building in the MENA region. You’ll see the amazing architecture of the towers, such as its 3 turbine fans which generate 15% of the towers total power consumption!
Moving on you’ll stop for a photo of Bahrain Financial Harbour before moving on to the Bahrain Fort. The Fort is historically is one of Bahrain's most important sites and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Your tour will end with a visit to a Bahrain Camel Ranch!
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the experience is at:
Kingdom of Bahrain,
* Dress Modest.
* There no dressing restriction.
* Wear comfortable shoe as the guests need to walk at the Bahrain Fort
* You must indicate at check-out, the hotel your staying at in Bahrain for your pick-up location