24 Hour Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour Brussels, Belgium
- Experience Brussels on this hop on, hop off 24 hour bus tour
- Learn more about home of the European Parliament
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 110 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 2 hours 30 mins
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - No
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: Guide Dogs Only
There’s no better introduction to a place than hopping on a City Sightseeing Bus Tour! This bus tour allows you to hop on and off, at various stops around the area, so you gain as much as possible, from this inspiring location, during your stay.
Brussels is known for its architectural monuments, including the European Parliament, the Cinquantenaire Arch and the grand palace, all of these reflect the city's past from the Renaissance through to more modern times. Discover the abundance of culture and history this city is teeming with, with a visit to The Royal Military Museum and the museum of Musical Instruments. Perhaps a visit to Chocolate and Beer museums would be more to your taste, discover why they are so special. Brussels top attraction the Atomium, is a brilliant architectural feat, made up of 9 spheres, 6 of theses are open to the public with temporary and permanent art exhibitions. At night all night spheres are lit up with almost 3000 lights, a beautiful spectacle to see. This is just a snap-shot of amazing things to see and do in this stunning city!
Don’t miss all the exciting things this city has to offer, with this amazing hop-on-hop-off bus tour!
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the tour is at:
Tour lasts for 75 minutes
Runs every 30-45 minutes
Commentary available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, Russian
Ask a question
About the provider