Vancouver Whale Watching Safari
- 3-7 hour whale watching safari
- Includes pick up from Vancouver including hotels, private residences and AirBnB
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 643 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities for the naturalist are not included in the price. While completely discretionary, it is customary in Canada to acknowledge good service with a gratuity of 10-15 per cent
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 6 hours
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - Yes
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: No Animals Allowed
- Minimum Age: 4
Whale watching is a popular activity in Vancouver.
The waters around Vancouver are teeming with wildlife. Orcas, Gray whales, humpback whales, porpoises, seals and sea lions are seen regularly.
Sighting chances are 95 %. If you don't see whales your next trip is free!
Join us on an exiting whale watching excursion. You travel on an enclosed boat protected form the elements through the spectacular scenery of the Gulf Islands. Trained naturalist will explain the wild life.
The vessel features outdoor viewing areas, on-board washrooms, bottled water and a small snack selection.
The price includes all taxes as well as pick-up from your accommodation in Vancouver including hotels, private residences including AirBnB's.
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the tour is at:
1251 Cardero St.,
It’s windy – bring jacket, sun-protection, camera & binoculars.
A minimum of 2 adults is required for a booking. Children must be accompanied by at least one adult.
Bookings for single participants will only be confirmed if other participants are confirmed for this day.
The trip includes pick up anywhere in Vancouver including hotels private residences and AirBnB's.