Danube River Dinner Cruise with Live Music, Budapest
- See Budapest in the evening from Danube River
- Cruise in-between the quarters of Buda and Pest
- Enjoy live music on board and a delicious Hungarian buffet dinner
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 231 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 2 hours
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - No
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: No Animals Allowed
A Danube River cruise is the perfect way to see the city of Budapest from a different perspective. Since the Danube River flows between the two areas Buda and Pest, you get a great view of both the flat Pest and hilly Buda.
Pass many impressive sights and see Budapest in the dark. Admire the romantic, illuminated city from the river on this 2 hour cruise.
There is live music entertainment on board as well as a delicious buffet dinner consisting of Hungarian dishes, cold entries, international dishes, vegetarian options, desserts and a lot more! Test the local cuisine while listening to gypsy music performed by the Hungaria Folk Orchestra. The music is typically Hungarian and the combination of string instruments and the traditional “cimbalom” makes the sound especially unique.
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the experience is at:
Zrínyi Street 5,
The meeting point is inside the neo-baroque theatre hall at Danube Palace (Zrínyi Street 5, 1051 Budapest)
Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to start of the cruise
Pick-up is available for this tour. If you book the tour including pick-up, please advise the pick-up location upon booking
Ask a question
About the provider
Zrínyi Street 5,
Immerse yourself in Hungarian culture, explore the capital Budapest and book a tour, event or concert with us today!