Danube Symphony Orchestra Gala Concert, Pesti Vigadó, Budapest
- See the renowned Danube Symphony Orchestra perform
- Hear classical music and masterpieces originally composed by Bach, Brahms, Liszt and many more
- Experience the unique Hungarian music including the traditional instrument “cimbalom”
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 186 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 1 hour30 mins
- Weather Dependent: Indoor - N/A
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: No Animals Allowed
Experience unique folklore music in one of Budapest’s most impressive locations. From operetta, gypsy music and classical Hungarian music, the Danube Symphony Orchestra covers a wide range of musical styles.
Enjoy the sounds of the evening accompanied by a performance by professional ballet dancers. The orchestra recreates international masterpieces from classical composers such as Brahms and Bach. The authentic gypsy tunes and the cimbalom give the orchestra a very specific and unique sound.
Enjoy a Hungarian night with this 90-minute long concert in the beautiful Pesti Vigadó!
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the experience is at:
Vigadó tér 1,
Possible to book tickets with pick up & drop off service. Please provide your cell phone number and accommodation address for the pick-up and drop off in case of booking transfer.
Ask a question
About the provider
Vigadó tér 1,
Immerse yourself in Hungarian culture, explore the capital Budapest and book a tour, event or concert with us today!