Danube Symphony Orchestra Gala Concert, Pesti Vigadó, Budapest
- See the renowned Danube Symphony Orchestra perform
- Hear classical music and masterpieces originally composed by Bach, Brahms, Liszt and many more
- Experience the unique Hungarian music including the traditional instrument “cimbalom”
Know before you go
- Duration: 1 hour30 mins
- Weather Dependent: Indoor - N/A
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: No Animals Allowed
- This product is covered by the Experee Guarantee
Experience unique folklore music in one of Budapest’s most impressive locations. From operetta, gypsy music and classical Hungarian music, the Danube Symphony Orchestra covers a wide range of musical styles.
Enjoy the sounds of the evening accompanied by a performance by professional ballet dancers. The orchestra recreates international masterpieces from classical composers such as Brahms and Bach. The authentic gypsy tunes and the cimbalom give the orchestra a very specific and unique sound.
Enjoy a Hungarian night with this 90-minute long concert in the beautiful Pesti Vigadó!
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the experience is at:
Vigadó tér 1,
Possible to book tickets with pick up & drop off service. Please provide your cell phone number and accommodation address for the pick-up and drop off in case of booking transfer.
Ask a question
About the provider
Vigadó tér 1,
Immerse yourself in Hungarian culture, explore the capital Budapest and book a tour, event or concert with us today!