Dinner Cruise and Gellert Thermal Bath Combo Tour, Budapest
- Enjoy fast track entry to one of Budapest's most ornate thermal spas
- Pamper yourself with the locals in outdoor and indoor thermal pools
- Cruise down the River Danube at night as you feast on a buffet dinner
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 311 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 10 hours
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - Yes
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: No Animals Allowed
Pamper yourself at one of Budapest’s legendary spas, and then spend the evening cruising down the Danube River on a 2-hour dinner cruise. Enjoy indoor and outdoor thermal pools. Then, see the sights illuminated for the night from its historic waterway.
Indulge your weary muscles, and then enjoy a buffet dinner as you cruise down the Danube River, with a combined full-day ticket to Gellért Spa, and a 2-hour sightseeing dinner cruise through the city center.
Visit one of the city’s most sophisticated thermal baths with a fast track ticket to the beautiful Gellért Spa. Experience Hungarian bathing culture first-hand, and relax with the locals. The spa is open throughout the year, with outdoor and indoor pools of thermal waters offering an extensive range of temperatures. Then, head to Danube Palace to board a pleasure boat, and sail down the Danube. See the historic sights of Buda and Pest illuminated for the night as you feast on a buffet dinner and live music serenades you.
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the experience is at:
Kelenhegyi Street 4,
• You can enter the spa from 09:00 until 18:00
• Upon entering the spa, you will receive a proxy watch. This will be the key for your cabin
• Please note that the dinner cruise starts at 19:00
• Meet at Danube Palace at 18:30 for the start of the cruise (Please note, there is no transfer included between the venues)
Ask a question
About the provider
Kelenhegyi Street 4,
Immerse yourself in Hungarian culture, explore the capital Budapest and book a tour, event or concert with us today!