Hungarian Folklore show - in the Danube Palace, Budapest
- See one of Hungary's most dynamic folk ensembles, performing to authentic music in traditional clothing
- Enjoy the beauty of the Duna Palota theater
- Watch in awe as these folks dancers perform dances that date back hundreds of years
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 164 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 1 hour30 mins
- Weather Dependent: Indoor - N/A
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: No Animals Allowed
Hungary is a country known for the art of folk dancing. It boasts its own college dedicated to the study of folk dances, and you can see this expertise firsthand during a 1.5-hour folk performance. You will witness a varied repertoire of music and dance in a unique and exciting venue, as the Danube Folk Ensemble, the Hungarian State Folk Ensemble and Hungaria Folk Ensemble & Orchestra – 3 of the most highly regarded and professional Hungarian folk troupes – perform at either the Duna Palota theater.
Through the dance-theater performance, you will witness a fascinating insight into the costumes, music, and dance heritage of Hungary and its former empire. Revel at this inspiring and talented collective of artists who have entertained all over the world. Each concert starts at night and consists of two halves of 40-45 minutes, with a break for intermission.
Founded in 1950's and boasting the longest traditions of all Hungarian folk groups, each ensembles consists of 30 artists. The choreography is based on authentic dances, some collected from isolated villages and dating back hundreds of years.
Top up your unforgettable folklore concert, upgrade it to a complete evening program with our Dinner & Cruise at 22:00! Let us invite you to a romantic candlelight dinner on one of our air-conditioned, heated ships. The Cruise starts at 22:00, but will always wait for the guests from the theatre to arrive, escorted by our hosts and hostesses
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the experience is at:
Zrínyi Street 5,
Please be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the program starts. Possible to book tickets with pick up & drop off service. Please provide your cell phone number and accommodation address for the pick-up and drop off in case of booking transfer.
Ask a question
About the provider
Zrínyi Street 5,
Immerse yourself in Hungarian culture, explore the capital Budapest and book a tour, event or concert with us today!