Puffin Watching, Reykjavik
- Guided boat tour
- 100% Sightings
- Binoculars provided on board!
- We get you extra close!
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 191 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 1 hour
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - Yes
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: Guide Dogs Only
The Puffin Watching tours with Special Tours, Puffin Express, have been popular for over a decade! Special Tours is a pioneer in Puffin Watching with 17 years of experience, and our especially designed boat, Skúlaskeið or “Old Skuli”, make us the leading expert in the area. The islands we visit are covered with small hills and slopes and both are well known for their colorful birdlife. The island‘s shores are rocky but Old Skuli is especially designed to take us as close to the islands as possible due to its shallow draught. When we arrive to the islands we turn off the engine so our passengers can observe the birds and the beautiful surroundings.
Special Tours is the original Puffin Tour Company in Iceland! It was founded in 1996 and started the Puffin Tours to the puffin island.
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the tour is at:
We recommend warm clothes and even some sunscreen in the summer months! Take a look at our terms & conditions for further information.
Ask a question
About the provider