Sea Angling, Reykjavik
- Guided boat tour with a skilled crew
- Fishing rods & other equipment
- Protective clothing
- Keep your catch or BBQ it on board!
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 435 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 3 hours
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - Yes
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: Guide Dogs Only
We sail out from Reykjavík's Old Harbour to the beautiful Faxaflói Bay, where our experienced crew will usually spot fish in a flash! If you haven't been sea fishing before, don't worry - it's very easy, and our crew will happily show you the ropes, advising on bait and passing along their knowledge of the seas. On our sea angling trips have a good chance of catching cod, halibut, haddock, rockfish and pollock. Our sea angling tours are perfectly suited both to experienced fishermen and to those who simply wish to relax and enjoy the beautiful surrounding with a fishing rod in hand. The tour ends with a BBQ on board, served with potatoes and sauce - a tasty end to the evening!
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the tour is at:
We recommend warm clothes and even some sunscreen in the summer months!
The tour is dependent on weather and cultural Icelandic fun is 99% guaranteed!
Ask a question
About the provider