Visit of Karen Blixen Museum and the Giraffe Centre - General entrance
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 309 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 1 day
- Weather Dependent: Indoor - N/A
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: No Animals Allowed
Nairobi is the capital city of Kenya and is 160 km (100 miles) from the equator. The name "Nairobi" comes from the Maasai phrase Enkare Nyirobi ("the place of cool waters"). However, it is popularly known as the "Green City in the Sun. This tour will show you Karen Blixen Museum, The Giraffe Centre and any craft centre within the environs of Karen road.
Meeting/pick-up point: Pick up at the hotel.
Duration: Three hours.
Start/opening time: At 10am.
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the experience is at:
Ask a question
About the provider