1 Day Safari Tour, Nairobi National Park
- Enjoy a tour around Nairobi's National Park
- Stop for mouthwatering lunch in their 'Carnival Restaurant'
- In the afternoon, visit Nairobi Animal Orphanage
- Includes pick up and drop off to Nairobi City Centre
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 1893 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 6 hours
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - Yes
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: No Animals Allowed
Nairobi National Park is characterised by wide open grass plains and a breathtaking back drop of the city scrapers! Scattered acacia bush play host to a wide variety of wildlife including; the endangered black rhino, lions, leopards, cheetahs, hyenas, buffaloes, giraffes and diverse birdlife with over 400 species recorded.
This tour starts off with a pick up from Nairobi city centre and from there you head towards the National Park itself to begin your safari tour of a lifetime! During this tour of the 7km Park, you’ll see all the major animal species, with exception of the elephant. The site of all this wildlife, grazing against the back drop of the city skyline, is a majestic experience not to be forgotten!
After the morning’s tour, it’s time for lunch in the park’s 'Carnival Restaurant’ where you’ll dine on some fantastic local and fresh food. After lunch, you’ll be taken onto the highlight of the day...the animal orphanage! This orphanage was founded in 1963 and provides a much needed home for injured and orphaned animals. Once the animals are old enough and healthy enough, they’re released back onto the wild and in the meantime, you’ll witness these animals being lovingly nursed back to health.
This is certainly an experience of a lifetime…just make sure you don't forget your camera!
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the tour is at:
Nairobi National Park,
This tour includes; transport to and from Nairobi city centre, lunch and entrance to the park. HomeView Adventures will pick you up from any hotel in the central business district - make sure you let them know which hotel you wish to be picked up from, prior to your booking date.
Ask a question
About the provider
Nairobi National Park,