Animal Orphanage Day Tour, Nairobi
- Enjoy the sights of Nairobi's National Park with a breathtaking backdrop
- See black rhino, lions, leopards, cheetahs, hyenas, buffaloes, giraffes to name a few
- Visit the animal orphanage and get up close and personal with some of the residents
- Enjoy lunch at their Carnival Restaurant
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 1065 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 6 hours
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - Yes
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: No Animals Allowed
Nairobi National Park is characterised by wide open grass plains and a backdrop of the city scrapers, scattered acacia bush play host to a wide variety of wildlife including the endangered black rhino, lions, leopards, cheetahs, hyenas, buffaloes, giraffes and diverse birdlife with over 400 species recorded. Visitors can enjoy the park's picnic sites, three campsites and the walking trails for hikers.
This tour starts with a pick up from the city in the morning and a drive to Nairobi National Park going straight for a game drive until lunch time where you will have you lunch at the Carnival Restaurant. The Nairobi National Park is only 7km from Nairobi city centre. The park (113sq.km) contains all the major animal species with the exception of the Elephant. The sight of wildlife grazing majestically against the backdrop of the city skyline is a pleasant experience. After lunch, it's time to visit the Nairobi Animal Orphanage, founded in 1963, that aims to provide a relaxing home for injured and orphaned animals. Here, the animals are nursed back to health and released back into the wild. After this inspiring visit, it's time for your drive back to Nairobi city centre.
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the tour is at:
Nairobi National Park,
This tour includes; transport to and from Nairobi city centre, lunch and entrance to the park. HomeView Adventures will pick you up from any hotel in the central business district - make sure you let them know which hotel you wish to be picked up from, prior to your booking date.
Ask a question
About the provider
Nairobi National Park,