4-Course Evening Dinner Canal Cruise, Amsterdam
- Enjoy a 4-course dinner on Amsterdam’s canal
- English commentary throughout the cruise
- See the most romantic places of Amsterdam during the 2 1/4 hour cruise
- Unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks included
- Amsterdam canal cruise
- 4-course dinner
- Unlimited wine, beer & soft drinks
- English commentary
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 393 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 2 hours 15 mins
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - Yes
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: No Animals Allowed
Enjoy a luxurious culinary experience and sightseeing tour through the Dutch capital!
This evening canal cruise could not be more charming and romantic. Learn about the places you cruise past as commentary is provided. In the evening, the canals are illuminated, allowing for an even more special and luxurious experience!
While cruising along the canals passing the sights of Amsterdam, you can enjoy a delicious 4-course dinner that is exclusively prepared by an award-winning chef Frans Kelders. Alongside your dinner you can enjoy tasty wines (included) - other drinks are available for purchase as well!
Have an unforgettable experience in the capital of the Netherlands!
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the experience is at:
Prins Hendrikkade 25,
Starting point of the tour is at the Lovers Canal Cruises, in front of the Central Station (Prins Hendrikkade 25, Amsterdam). Please ensure you arrive at least 30 minutes prior to departure.
Booking confirmation must be printed prior to arrival. If you are unable to print a confirmation, please visit the Lindbergh office at Damrak 26 in advance
Children must be accompanied by a paying adult
Please provide your dietary requirements if applicable
Amsterdam canal cruise
Unlimited wine, beer & soft drinks
Ask a question
About the provider
Prins Hendrikkade 25,
We offer great excursions and boat and city trips throughout the country. Our guides are experts in their field and know the beautiful country of the Netherlands and its capital Amsterdam by heart - and so do we!