1 Hour Amsterdam Canal Cruise with Audio Guide, Amsterdam
- Cruise along the canal district of Amsterdam
- On-board commentary available in 18 languages
- See the “Magere Brug” (Skinny Bridge), merchant’s houses and other famous sights
- Canal cruise
- Audio guide (available in 18 languages)
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 70 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 1 hour
- Weather Dependent: Indoor - N/A
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: Guide Dogs Only
Learn the exciting history of Amsterdam onboard a typical canal cruise boat travelling along historic waterways. This 1-hour canal cruise takes in more than 100 highlights of Amsterdam and gives you a full appreciation of why the dutch capital city is loved by so many.
Boarding your trip opposite Central Station in the city centre, you’ll be met by the friendly crew before taking your seats onboard. The multi-lingual commentary will explain the city’s importance in new trade connections as the world opened up and the colonies where established in the 13th century and why it’s connections to the sea were so vital in its global dominance.
You will also experience some of modern Amsterdam's architecture as you cruise around Amsterdam-Noord. Journey past warehouses, boat yards and dockyards, many of which are still in use today. The trip will also take you under the central station bridges to experience the larger canal cruise ships that depart regularly from Amsterdam to explore the Netherlands and beyond.
Sit back and relax as you witness Amsterdam's most famous attractions and discover why UNESCO have declared this complex canal network as a World Heritage Site.
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the tour is at:
Prins Hendrikkade 25,
• Departure every 20 minutes (09:00 am - 10:00 pm until 29 October, 09:30 - 09:00 pm from 30 October)
• You do not require to select a departure time, just turn up and go!
• Please print out your confirmation in advance or come to the Lindbergh office at Damrak 26, Amsterdam
• Children must be accompanied by a paying adult
• Between 30 November 2017 and 21 January 2018 there are no departures after 04:30 pm
Ask a question
Customer reviews of this tour
Showing 1 to 2 of 2
About the provider
Prins Hendrikkade 25,
We offer great excursions and boat and city trips throughout the country. Our guides are experts in their field and know the beautiful country of the Netherlands and its capital Amsterdam by heart - and so do we!