2.5-Hour Guided Walking Tour including Dutch Snacks, Amsterdam
- Explore the neighbourhoods of Amsterdam
- See the Begijnhof
- Stroll through the famous Red Light District (“de Wallen")
- Professionally guided city tour
- Tour guide
- Dutch snacks
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 88 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 2 hours 30 mins
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - Yes
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: No Animals Allowed
Join us on a walking tour through the Dutch capital and discover different sides of the city of Amsterdam together with your professional tour guide!
We will start the walking tour from our office in Amsterdam and then head to the popular neighbourhood “de Jordaan”. Here you can see the small town houses in the traditional neighbourhood where for culture used to flourish.
Our next stop is Dam Square and the spectacular palace. See the “Begijnhof” - the inner city court with dwellings from the 1500s. Here you will find a wooden house dating back to the year 1528, making it one of the oldest houses in the Netherlands.
Lastly, we will of course visit the Red Light District - “de Wallen” - one of Amsterdam’s most famous areas.
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the tour is at:
Starting point of the tour is at the Lindbergh office at Damrak 26, Amsterdam. Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour
Please dress according to the weather and wear comfortable footwear
Ask a question
About the provider
We offer great excursions and boat and city trips throughout the country. Our guides are experts in their field and know the beautiful country of the Netherlands and its capital Amsterdam by heart - and so do we!