Combination Tour: Guided Bus Tour through Amsterdam & Keukenhof Exhibition
- 2.5 hour Sightseeing tour through Amsterdam
- Visit the Keukenhof flower expedition near Haarlem and Leiden
- Visit the diamond factory in Amsterdam
- Visit Keukenhof
- Deluxe coach transport
- Tour guide
- Diamond Factory visit
- Photo stop at a windmill
- Keukenhof admission
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 332 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 7 hours 30 mins
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - Yes
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: Guide Dogs Only
This full-day tour is a combination of a city tour through the Dutch capital Amsterdam (approximately 2.5 hours) and an excursion to the Keukenhof flower expedition (approximately 5 hours).
Our day starts with a bus tour through Amsterdam. See the highlights of the city, from historic buildings and landmarks to the modern part of the city. We make a photo stop at a windmill and visit the Amsterdam diamond factory (admission included).
After the city tour, we head to the area behind Haarlem and Leiden to visit the Keukenhof flower expedition. See millions of flowers including the national symbol of the Netherlands: the tulip.
We then return to Amsterdam city centre.
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the tour is at:
Starting point of the tour is at the Lindbergh office (Damrak 26, Amsterdam). Please ensure you arrive at least 30 minutes prior to departure. Seats are only guaranteed until this time
Children must be accompanied by a paying adult
This is a combo tour of two half-day tours. Clients may have to change busses in between tours
No Amsterdam city tour due to the Amsterdam Marathon on 14 October 2018
Ask a question
About the provider
We offer great excursions and boat and city trips throughout the country. Our guides are experts in their field and know the beautiful country of the Netherlands and its capital Amsterdam by heart - and so do we!