Combination Tour: Sightseeing Tour through Amsterdam by Bus and Boat & Volendam, Marken and Zaanse Schans
- Enjoy a 1-hour canal cruise in Amsterdam
- Take a sightseeing tour through Amsterdam by bus
- Visit the cheese factory in Volendam and a clog maker in Marken
- See the active windmills in Zaanse Schans
- Transport in a deluxe coach with GPS Audio guide in 16 languages
- Amsterdam sightseeing tour with live guide (English, Spanish, German)
- 1-hour canal cruise with GPS Audio Guide in 19 languages
- Windmill photo stop
- Diamond factory visit
- Windmill entrance
- Clog maker visit
- Cheese factory admission
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 344 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 11 hours
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - Yes
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: Guide Dogs Only
In the morning, we start our tour through Holland with this combination of two half-day tours and a canal cruise in Amsterdam.
Enjoy a sightseeing tour through Amsterdam by bus and see the most famous landmarks and buildings in the city. Moreover, you will see the contrasting modern architecture in the capital. Visit a diamond factory and take a photo stop at a wind mill. An hour-long canal cruise through Amsterdam’s famous canal district is included as well! During the cruise you will travel past the famous UNESCO World Heritage canal district and see the merchants' houses and stunning churches of the city.
After exploring and getting to know the Dutch capital, we drive to Marken. Here you can visit a clog maker and enjoy some free time to explore the lovely village. Then we head to the fishing village Volendam. Visit the famous cheese factory here and enjoy some lunch at one of the fish restaurants (not included).
Our last stop for the day is “Zaanse Schans”. This is one of the few areas in Holland where a few of the old windmills are still in operation. Zaanse Schans was once an industrial centre with about 700 operating windmills. Nowadays only about five windmills are left here.
In the evening we drive back to Amsterdam.
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the tour is at:
Starting point of the tour is at the Lindbergh office (Damrak 26, Amsterdam). Please ensure you arrive at least 30 minutes prior to departure. Seats are only guaranteed until this time
Children must be accompanied by a paying adult
This is a combo tour of two half-day tours. Clients may have to change busses in between tours
Between 30 November 2017 until 21 January 2018 there will be no 1-hour canal cruise after 04:30 pm due to the Amsterdam Light Festival (ALF)
Transport in a deluxe coach with GPS Audio guide in 16 languages
Amsterdam sightseeing tour with live guide (English, Spanish, German)
1-hour canal cruise with GPS Audio Guide in 19 languages
Windmill photo stop
Diamond factory visit
Clog maker visit
Cheese factory admission
Ask a question
About the provider
We offer great excursions and boat and city trips throughout the country. Our guides are experts in their field and know the beautiful country of the Netherlands and its capital Amsterdam by heart - and so do we!