Full-Day North Holland Tour with Tour Guide — Volendam, Marken & Zaanse Schans from Amsterdam
- Tour typical Dutch villages and see the countryside of Holland
- Guided walk in Volendam
- Enjoy a boat ride between Marken and Volendam
- Visit a cheese factory, a clog maker and a windmill
- Transport in a deluxe coach
- Tour guide
- Windmill entrance
- Wooden shoes factory / Clog maker visit
Know before you go
- Duration: 7 hours
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - Yes
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: Guide Dogs Only
- This product is covered by the Experee Guarantee
Starting from Amsterdam, board a deluxe coach to head northwards to charming Dutch villages. Enjoy a drive through the countryside of Holland. A professional tour guide will accompany you and tell you about the scenery you pass.
Enjoy a guided city walk through the fishing village of Volendam. Here you will also visit the cheese factory. Moreover, you will visit a traditional clog maker on this tour to watch how the famous wooden shoes are made.
The tour also includes a trip to Marken which is located on the shore of the old Zuiderzee. Marken can easily be reached by ferry from Volendam. A boat ride between the two destinations is included.
In Zaanse Schans we will visit one of the windmills that are still in operation. The destination is well-known for being one of the few places with various working windmills.
At the end of the day we return to the Dutch capital Amsterdam.
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the tour is at:
Meet us at the Lindbergh office (Damrak 26, Amsterdam) at least 30 minutes prior to departure. Seats are only guaranteed until then
Children must be accompanied by a paying adult
Transport in a deluxe coach
Wooden shoes factory / Clog maker visit
Ask a question
About the provider
We offer great excursions and boat and city trips throughout the country. Our guides are experts in their field and know the beautiful country of the Netherlands and its capital Amsterdam by heart - and so do we!