Full-Day Tour to Bruges (Belgium) from Amsterdam
- Full-day excursion from the Netherlands to Belgium
- Explore the romantic city of the UNESCO World Heritage Site Bruges
- See old churches, beautiful alleyways, canals and the Begijnhof
- Deluxe coach transport
- Tour guide
- Bruges walking tour
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 418 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 11 hours 30 mins
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - Yes
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: Guide Dogs Only
Leave the Netherlands and enjoy the beauty of the neighbouring country Belgium on this extensive day tour from Amsterdam to Bruges.
Drive through the Dutch countryside before crossing the border to Belgium, where you will get to explore the charming city Bruges. Bruges has a very romantic vibe and encompasses plenty of beautiful streets and buildings. The entire city centre is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
See ancient churches, stunning alleyways, the Bruges canal and the Begijnhof. A professional tour guide will take you on a tour through the Bruges city centre and answer all your questions.
The rest of the afternoon is free for you to enjoy however you like. Why not do a boat trip along the canals, go shopping, taste some Belgium delicacies like fritjes (chips) and chocolate or visit one of the museums in the city.
After this wonderful day we return to Holland and the Dutch capital Amsterdam.
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the tour is at:
Starting point of the tour is at the Lindbergh office (Damrak 26, Amsterdam). Please ensure you arrive at least 30 minutes prior to departure. Seats are only guaranteed until this time
Children must be accompanied by a paying adult
Passport/ID card required
Deluxe coach transport
Bruges walking tour
Ask a question
About the provider
We offer great excursions and boat and city trips throughout the country. Our guides are experts in their field and know the beautiful country of the Netherlands and its capital Amsterdam by heart - and so do we!