Half-Day Excursion to Keukenhof and a Bulb Farm — Flowerfields of Holland, from Amsterdam
- See the typical Dutch tulips in the flower fields of Holland
- Entrance to Keukenhof included
- Visit a bulb farm and learn about the bulb industry
- Transport in a deluxe coach
- Tour guide
- Bulb farm visit
- Keukenhof entrance
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 304 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 6 hours 45 mins
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - Yes
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: Guide Dogs Only
Take an extensive half-day spring and summer tour to see the Keukenhof and the typical Dutch tulip and flower fields.
Starting from the Dutch capital Amsterdam, we drive to the Keukenhof, passing flower fields of tulips and daffodils along the way. Before arriving at the Keukenhof we visit a bulb farm to learn more about the bulb farming industry and gardening.
Afterwards, we finally arrive at the Keukenhof. Here, you can find millions and millions of bulbs as well as flower shows and flower sculptures. A stunning sight!
After nearly 7 hours of touring through Holland, we return to Amsterdam in the late afternoon or evening.
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the tour is at:
Meet us at the Lindbergh office (Damrak 26, Amsterdam) at least 30 minutes prior to departure. Seats are only guaranteed until then
Children must be accompanied by a paying adult
Transport in a deluxe coach
Bulb farm visit
Ask a question
About the provider
We offer great excursions and boat and city trips throughout the country. Our guides are experts in their field and know the beautiful country of the Netherlands and its capital Amsterdam by heart - and so do we!