Half-Day Excursion to Keukenhof Garden — Dutch Flower fields, from Amsterdam
- Learn about the flower fields of Holland from your professional tour guide
- Including entrance fee to Keukenhof
- Admire the beautiful flower display
- Transport in a deluxe coach
- Tour guide
- Keukenhof entrance
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 260 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 5 hours 15 mins
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - Yes
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: Guide Dogs Only
On this 5-hour excursion you will get to see the stunning flower fields ofHolland.
From the capital Amsterdam, we drive to the area of tulips and daffodils. See the colourful display and enjoy spring and summer in Holland.
This tour also includes a ticket to the Keukenhof flower exhibition, where you can see millions of bulbs, flower shows and beautiful sculptures.
We return to Amsterdam after half a day of exploring the flower fields in the Dutch countryside.
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the tour is at:
Meet us at the Lindbergh office (Damrak 26, Amsterdam) at least 30 minutes prior to departure. Seats are only guaranteed until then
Children must be accompanied by a paying adult
Transport in a deluxe coach
Ask a question
About the provider
We offer great excursions and boat and city trips throughout the country. Our guides are experts in their field and know the beautiful country of the Netherlands and its capital Amsterdam by heart - and so do we!