Keukenhof Behind the Scenes & Haarlem Tour, departing Amsterdam
- Travel in a deluxe coach, departing from a central Amsterdam location
- Visit Frans Hals Museum
- Includes a guided walking tour in Haarlem & Keukenhof
- Lunch included
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 480 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 8 hours 30 mins
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - Yes
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: Guide Dogs Only
Dive into spring in the sea of colour and fragrance of the famous Dutch tulips. This full day, all inclusive tour gives you the most exclusive glimp of this national icon. We start with a vist to the Frans Hals Museum, which opens its doors especially for us prior opening time, so we can have a behind the scenes look at the master pieces of Frans Hals and Rembrandt. The special exhibition is all about the tulip madness of the 17th century.
We now take a short walk through the medieval centre of Haarlem, the capital of the province of North Holland. On to a tulip farm in the heart of the so called “Bollenstreek”, an area filled with flowerfields. On this farm, the farmers will show you everything about modern tulip farming and we will also enjoy a delicious lunch. After lunch, on to the famous Keukenhof gardens. By far the most beautiful spring garden, where you can explore more than 32 hectares covered with more than 7 million blooming tulips, hyacints and daffodils.
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the tour is at:
Please make sure you are at our office no later than 30 minutes prior to departure. Seats are guaranteed until this time.
Children must be accompanied by a paying adult.
Ask a question
About the provider
We offer great excursions and boat and city trips throughout the country. Our guides are experts in their field and know the beautiful country of the Netherlands and its capital Amsterdam by heart - and so do we!