Red Light District Walking Tour with Red Light Secrets Museum, Amsterdam
- Explore the narrow streets of the Amsterdam Red Light District
- See the world’s oldest profession
- Visit the Red Light Secrets Museum
- Tour guide
- Admission to Red Light Secrets Museum
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 109 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 2 hours
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - Yes
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: No Animals Allowed
- Minimum Age: 18
This 2-hour walking tour takes you through the famous Red Light District of Amsterdam, also called "the Wallen". Walk through the narrow streets and see the world’s oldest profession first hand. This guided tour is the best way to experience the area and provides a fun and safe way to visit the Red Light District.
You will visit the famous "Zeedijk" street - formerly one of the most dangerous streets of Amsterdam, where the sailors came for entertainment. Today, the dodgy bars have been replaced by Dutch pubs, since the harbour is no longer there.
Your guide will answer all the questions you may have and tell you about the area! On this tour we will also visit the Red Light Secrets Museum to learn even more about prostitution in Amsterdam.
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the tour is at:
Starting point of the tour is at the Lindbergh office at Damrak 26, Amsterdam. Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour
Please dress according to the weather and wear comfortable footwear
Admission to Red Light Secrets Museum
Ask a question
About the provider
We offer great excursions and boat and city trips throughout the country. Our guides are experts in their field and know the beautiful country of the Netherlands and its capital Amsterdam by heart - and so do we!