South Holland Day Tour — Rotterdam, Delft and Madurodam from Amsterdam
- Get an impression of the highlights of the South of Holland
- Visit the Euromast Tower in Rotterdam
- Visit the Delft Blue Pottery and the Peace Palace in The Hague
- See the miniature city Madurodam
- Transport in a deluxe coach
- Tour guide (English, Spanish, German)
- Euromast Rotterdam
- Delft Blue Pottery
- The Hague Sightseeing Tour
- Madurodam Miniature City
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 375 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 9 hours 30 mins
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - Yes
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: Guide Dogs Only
From Amsterdam, we drive southwards to explore South Holland. Enjoy a full day tour of the highlights of this area of the Netherlands.
Starting in the morning, we head from Amsterdam to Rotterdam to have a look at the 185m tall Euromast tower. Admire the awe-inspiring view of the city and port in Rotterdam.
Another destination we explore is Delft, where we visit the Delft Blue Pottery. Prior to that you will have time for lunch (not included in the tour price). The Delft Blue Pottery is one of few remaining ceramic factories in the Netherlands.
Lastly, we head to The Hague, the political capital of the Netherlands. Enjoy a sightseeing tour through the city and a photo stop at the Peace Palace in The Hague (Den Haag). Afterwards, we visit the Madurodam miniature city in Scheveningen near The Hague.
After seeing the highlights of South Holland we then return to the Dutch capital Amsterdam.
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the tour is at:
Meet us at the Lindbergh office (Damrak 26, Amsterdam) at least 30 minutes prior to departure. Seats are only guaranteed until then
Children must be accompanied by a paying adult
From March 2018 tour will include visit to Markthal in Rotterdam
Ask a question
About the provider
We offer great excursions and boat and city trips throughout the country. Our guides are experts in their field and know the beautiful country of the Netherlands and its capital Amsterdam by heart - and so do we!