1 Hour Amsterdam Pedal Boat Tour
- Discover the Dutch capital by pedal boat
- Explore the city’s canals
- Fun and active sightseeing activity
- 1 hour pedal boat tour
- Available in English or Chinese
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 37 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 1 day
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - Yes
The Dutch are well known for their high number of cyclists. Combine the country’s favourite means of transport with an exploration of the famous canals of Amsterdam with this pedal boat tour!.
The tour starts from flexible meeting points: the Rijksmuseum, Leidseplein or Anne Frank House. Here you can hire your boat and then start exploring Amsterdam in your own pace! Whether you choose your own route or follow one of the marked-out routes, there is surely a lot to be seen near the city’s canals!
Enjoy a family-friendly tour and take a pedal boat around Amsterdam for one hour!
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the experience is at:
Stromma Shop Rijksmuseum (Stadhouderskade 520)
Stromma Shop Leidseplein (Leidsebosje 2)
Stromma Shop Westerkerk (Prinsengracht 279)
Operating hours: 10am – 6pm
Please bring the printed voucher to enjoy the activity.
Ask a question
About the provider