1.5 Hour Amsterdam Pedal Boat Tour
- Explore the city of Amsterdam on a pedal boat
- Fun and family-friendly activity
- Travel through Amsterdam’s canals
- 1.5 hour pedal boat tour
- Available in English or Chinese
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 49 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 1 day
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - Yes
Amsterdam is best-known for its beautiful canals and cycling as a means of transport. Combine both with a pedal boat tour through the Dutch capital!
Start your tour at the Rijksmuseum, Leidseplein or Anne Frank House and discover the city in your own pace. You can either choose your own route or follow one of the four marked-out routes showing you the best sights along the canals.
This is an excellent, family-friendly tour! Enjoy 1.5 hours travelling the city’s canals!
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the experience is at:
Stromma Shop Rijksmuseum (Stadhouderskade 520)
Stromma Shop Leidseplein (Leidsebosje 2)
Stromma Shop Westerkerk (Prinsengracht 279)
Operating hours: 10am – 6pm
Please bring the printed voucher to enjoy the activity.
Ask a question
About the provider