Escape Room, Amsterdam
- Escape in 1 hour or less... are you up for the challenge?
- Perfect activity for problem solvers!
- Enjoyable, entertaining and challenging!
- Great addition to your adventure in Amsterdam
- An hour of mind boggling puzzles and tasks
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 301 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 1 hour
- Weather Dependent: Indoor - N/A
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: Guide Dogs Only
- Minimum Age: 10
Triumphing an Escape Room is a rewarding addition to a great trip to Amsterdam. The concept is straightforward and simple; you have 60 minutes to collect the keys and break the code to exit. Or else, you are trapped in with your friends and loved ones forever!
There are 4 rooms up for selection. Each room has its own unique theme. You’ll be facing either ‘The Bunker’, ‘Vietnamese Victim’, ‘Quarantine 2.0’ or ‘Room 8’. Regardless of the room selected, you will be bound to put your problem solving skills to good use whilst laughing along the way with the rest of your group!
The key to making it out in a timely fashion is to communicate and listen to those around you. Keep your eyes and ears open for clues as they are plastered everywhere, can you spot them all?
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the experience is at:
Ask a question
About the provider
Room Escape at your location
Room Escape Amsterdam Beside our own Room Escape in Amsterdam, and where you are more then welcome, there is now the ability to play an escape game at your location. We currently have 4 different game concepts, the Room Escape Challenge, Room Escape Tents, our Room Escape Bus and our City Escape Game. You can play these games with up to 2,000 participants.