Incredible Sacred Valley of The Incas Full Day
- Pisac Archaeoligical Site
- Ollantaytambo Archeological Site
- Pisac Market
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 464 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 1 day
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - Yes
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: Guide Dogs Only
We will pick you up from the hotel at 7:20 a.m. and drive to the town of Pisaq (approximately an hour) stopping at natural viewpoints along our way where we’ll be able to see the entire Sacred Valley from above.
Once in Pisaq, we will drive up to the ruins (2,950m / 9,678ft), where you will see and learn about different aspects of Incan culture. You will be able to view intricate stone workings and impressive agricultural terraces all over the place. After touring around the ruins, we will get back into the bus and drive down to Pisaq´s town centre, where there is a unique market that deserves to be visited.
At the market you will have free time to walk around and do some shopping. Afterwards we will meet for lunch in a nice local restaurant to enjoy delicious Andean cuisine.
After lunch we will continue with the tour by driving along the Urubamba River towards the town of Ollantaytambo (2,700m / 8,858ft). Once there we will visit the ruins of Ollantaytambo, a significant construction built during the pinnacle of the Incan civilization. This is an extraordinary place where besides the ruins you may also see an amazing rock formation representing the Inca god Wiracocha. Afterwards we visit the famous ruins of Chinchero (3,762m / 12,343ft).
Finally, we will drive back to Cusco and drop you off at your hotel, arriving at approximately 6:30 p.m.
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the tour is at:
Ubr. Las Joyas,
- This is a group service and if client is not ready at pick up time might lose tour. We cannot make the rest of the group wait.
- Pick up time is at client’s hotel in Cusco City Centre, if hotel is outside the City Centre there is an extra fee and has to let us know in advance for coordination.
- This tour includes lunch and there are food options for those that have allergies or restrictions, please let us know these in advance.
- Sacred Valley Tour involves visiting Markets like Pisac & Chinchero were you can buy great souvenirs so they can bring extra money.
- Bring sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, a jacket, passport, water and good vibes!
- Minimum of 2 people per booking
Ask a question
About the provider
Ubr. Las Joyas,
From classic treks to custom itineraries off the beaten track, we get you closer: closer to the land, closer to the people, closer to the stories which form the past and present of Peru. Beyond treks, we offer customized tour packages for groups and individuals. We work with each client to create an itinerary best suited to you, including treks, lodging, tours, and special interest programs.
Whatever your needs and interests, we can help ensure and engaging trip without the hassle. Come travel with Apu Andino, Adventure Around Every Corner!
To deliver memorable experiences that are the ultimate expression of authentic Peruvian culture; while maintaining our commitment to reliable, unique, and high quality service by investing in our people and services.
To become the leading ground operator in Peru and our clients’ best partner, by providing the best, highest quality service, and consistently demonstrating our commitment towards social and environmental responsibility.