We will pick you up from the hotel at 7:20 a.m. and drive to the town of Pisaq (approximately an hour) stopping at natural viewpoints along our way where we’ll be able to see the entire Sacred Valley from above.
Once in Pisaq, we will drive up to the ruins (2,950m / 9,678ft), where you will see and learn about different aspects of Incan culture. You will be able to view intricate stone workings and impressive agricultural terraces all over the place. After touring around the ruins, we will get back into the bus and drive down to Pisaq´s town centre, where there is a unique market that deserves to be visited.
At the market you will have free time to walk around and do some shopping. Afterwards we will meet for lunch in a nice local restaurant to enjoy delicious Andean cuisine.
After lunch we will continue with the tour by driving along the Urubamba River towards the town of Ollantaytambo (2,700m / 8,858ft). Once there we will visit the ruins of Ollantaytambo, a significant construction built during the pinnacle of the Incan civilization. This is an extraordinary place where besides the ruins you may also see an amazing rock formation representing the Inca god Wiracocha. Afterwards we visit the famous ruins of Chinchero (3,762m / 12,343ft).
Finally, we will drive back to Cusco and drop you off at your hotel, arriving at approximately 6:30 p.m.
No minimum height
No maximum height
No maximum weight
Outdoor - Yes
This experience is not suitable for spectators
Guide Dogs Only
No minimum age
- This is a group service and if client is not ready at pick up time might lose tour. We cannot make the rest of the group wait.
- Pick up time is at client’s hotel in Cusco City Centre, if hotel is outside the City Centre there is an extra fee and has to let us know in advance for coordination.
- This tour includes lunch and there are food options for those that have allergies or restrictions, please let us know these in advance.
- Sacred Valley Tour involves visiting Markets like Pisac & Chinchero were you can buy great souvenirs so they can bring extra money.
- Bring sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, a jacket, passport, water and good vibes!
- Minimum of 2 people per booking
Ubr. Las Joyas,