Wawel Castle Guided Tour, Poland
- Krakow’s number one tourist attraction
- Explore the staterooms where the royals once lived
- Discover Wawel Royal Castle with a knowledgeable local guide
- Get to know about the history of Poland right where it started
- Expert, English speaking guide
- Entrance ticket to the Royal Staterooms
- Royal Armory and Treasury exhibition
- Wawel Cathedral entrance
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 131 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- tips (optional)
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 2 hours
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - No
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: No Animals Allowed
The Wawel is the city’s number one tourist attraction and Europe's most spectacular medieval castle. The monument simply cannot be overlooked in Cracow. Do not miss the chance to see the origin of residency of Polish kings.
Perched on top of the hill above the Vistula river, south of the Old Town, the Wawel is the crown jewel of the city's architectural treasures. It is by far the most important collection of buildings in Poland. Its historical and artistic value - dating from the 14th century - places it amongst the gems of the UNESCO World Heritage list. A vast complex of great halls, churches, state apartments and courtyards have their own stories to tell, the atmosphere and a world view of the imperial era. Strolling through the royal chambers, our expert guide will bring the castle to life by explaining the turbulent history surrounding the various buildings and their royal and presidential connections.
In the Royal Armory and Treasury exhibitions you will see precious jewels and treasures connected with the royal families.
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the tour is at:
25 Kanonicza Street,
Please show up 15 min before the start of the tour. Your voucher cannot be redeemed at Salt Mine ticket office - please present the voucher to Discover Cracow representative.
Please present the printed voucher at the beginning of the tour.
Please make sure to show up on time. Being late might prevent you from taking part in the tour
Mobile Voucher is available