The Whiskey Makers - A Jameson Masterclass
- Three premium range whiskey's: Distiller’s Safe, Cooper’s Croze and Blender’s Dog – named after the makers who developed them.
- Discover the subtle differences between malt and grain whiskey.
- A perfect experience for whiskey connoisseurs.
- Blend your own whiskey and taste from a live cask
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 263 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 1 hour30 mins
- Weather Dependent: Indoor - N/A
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: No Animals Allowed
- Minimum Age: 18
The Whiskey Makers provides a 90-minute in-depth exploration of Jameson Original and the Whiskey Makers Series; Distiller’s Safe, Cooper’s Croze and Blender’s Dog – named after the makers who developed them.
Now, usually we’re in the business of making whiskey but here our knowledgeable Jameson Ambassador will spend an hour guiding you through a tasting experience where you will deconstruct the ingredients, the craft and the different flavour profiles of each whiskey.
There won’t be a final exam, but your new knowledge will come in handy when you blend your own whiskey to take home. You will then continue into the Maturation House where you will have the rare opportunity to sample whiskey straight from the cask. Your experience will culminate with a final drink shared in the secrecy of JJ’s Office.
o Fully Guided
o 90 minutes in duration
o 16 participants
o Available 7 days per week
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the experience is at:
Republic of Ireland
Arrive at least 15 minutes before your booked time to ensure you are there before the experience begins.
Check in at reception with your travel voucher.
Additional guests cannot be guaranteed due to limited numbers per class.
Strictly over 18's only.
Ask a question
About the provider
Republic of Ireland
Toilet facilitiesYes , Disabled Toilets