24 Hour Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour Kazan, Russia
- Hop on, hop off 24 hour bus tour
- Explore this 1000 year old city steeped in history and culture!
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 44 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 1 hour
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - No
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: Guide Dogs Only
There’s no better introduction to a city than hopping on a City Sightseeing Bus Tour! This bus tour allows you to hop on and off, at various stops around the city, so you gain as much as possible, from this inspiring location, during your stay.
Over 1000 years old, Kazan is situated on the Volga River in Russia, 800 km to the East of Moscow and today is considered the ‘third capital’ of Russia, after Moscow and Saint Petersburg.
Kazan’s main pride are its sporting events and it’s as a result of these, and it’s very successful football and hockey team, that it’s also known as the ‘sports capital’ of Russia. In addition, Kazan also boosts a high level and variety of performing arts, which is enriched by a number of cultural events including, the Shalyapin International Opera Festival, the Nuriev Classic Ballet Festival and the Music festival “Europe-Asia”. This is just a handful of amazing things to see and do in this stunning city!
Don’t miss all the exciting things this city has to offer, with this amazing hop-on-hop-off bus tour!
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the tour is at:
Tour lasts 80 minutes
Runs every 40 minutes
Wheelchair access with manual ramp
Commentary available in English, Spanish, German, French, Chinese, Russian, Tatar, Turkish
Ask a question
About the provider