24 Hour Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour Seville, Spain
- Hop on, hop off 24 hour bus tour
- Explore the artistic, cultural and financial capital of southern Spain!
- Ticket includes 3 walking tours
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 87 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 1 hour
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - No
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: Guide Dogs Only
There’s no better introduction to a city than hopping on a City Sightseeing Bus Tour! This bus tour allows you to hop on and off, at various stops around the city, so you gain as much as possible, from this inspiring location, during your stay.
Stunning Seville is the artistic, cultural and financial capital of southern Spain. See the breath-taking Torre del Oro (Tower of Gold) built by the Almohad dynasty, as a watchtower and defensive barrier on the river. Hop off at the Puente de San Telmo (bridge of San Telmo), the University of Seville and the Casino de la Exposicion (Casino Exhibition Hall). The Casino Exhibition displays the work of the Valencian architect Vicente Traver and Thomas, who used elements of Baroque design. This is just a handful of amazing things to see and do in this stunning city!
Don’t miss all the exciting things this city has to offer, with this amazing hop-on-hop-off bus tour!
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the tour is at:
Calle Dos de Mayo,
Tour lasts 75 minutes
Runs every 30 minutes
Wheelchair access with manual ramp
Commentary available in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Catalan, Dutch, Greek, Swedish, Arabic, Hebrew, Kids commentary in Spanish
Ask a question
About the provider
Calle Dos de Mayo,