Araksa Tea Garden Tour & Tasting, Mae Taeng District
- Admire the beautiful Araksa Tea Plantation in the Mae Taeng District
- Learn how to pluck tea leaves
- Watch a tea making demonstration
- Enjoy a cup of the famous Assam tea produced in Thailand & have a Thai snack
- Araksa Tea Garden Tour
- Tea tasting
- Transfer from / to Araksa Tea Garden
Know before you go
- Duration: 3 hours
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - Yes
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: Guide Dogs Only
- This product is covered by the Experee Guarantee
Enjoy a tour of the famous Araksa Tea Garden - one of the oldest tea plantations in the country. Araksa Tea Garden has an amazing selection of Assam tea and emphasises on high quality production.
Admire the beautiful surroundings and learn about tea making - from growing the tea leaves to plucking and producing the tea. The staff will explain all the processes and show you how you can pluck tea yourself. After the tea plucking activity, you will see a tea making demonstration at the roasting station.
After the tour you can enjoy a delicious hot cup of Araksa tea along with a typical Thai snack.
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the tour is at:
We meet directly at the Araksa Tea Garden in the Mae Taeng District, north of Chiang Mai
Araksa Tea Garden Tour
Transfer from / to Araksa Tea Garden
Ask a question
About the provider