Full-Day Dubai City Sightseeing Tour from Abu Dhabi with Jumeirah Mosque, Burj Al Arab & Deira Abra Cruise
- Guided English- or German-speaking tour of bustling Dubai
- See the impressive Burj Al Arab and admire the beauty of Jumeriah Mosque
- Take an abra ride on Deira creek and visit the gold and spice souk
- Return transfer from and to Abu Dhabi included
- Pick-up and drop-off in Abu Dhabi
- Transport in a coach
- English- or German-speaking tour guide
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 234 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Lunch (can be bought at Dubai Mall)
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 8 hours
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - Yes
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: No Animals Allowed
For today, you will have a private chauffeur who will pick you up at your accommodation in Abu Dhabi to start the drive from the UAE capital to the bustling city of Dubai. The drive takes approximately two hours until you reach the modern downtown of the UAE.
In Dubai you can experience both the bustling modernity with skyscrapers, an IT centre and massive shopping malls. Nonetheless, tradition and culture are still clearly visible in parts of Dubai.
Visit old Dubai with Al Bastakiya and hear about Dubai’s trading history. Tour Al Fahidi district before exploring more of Deira. In Deira, you can go for an Abra (water taxi) cruise and enjoy the city views. Then, stroll along the shops in Deira and the gold and spice souk. You can expect plenty of photo opportunities and great bargains!
After visiting old Dubai, we continue to Downtown Dubai, where you can visit Dubai Mall - the world’s largest shopping mall! You can find about 1,200 shops here as well as several dining and entertainment facilities. Afterwards, stop for a photo opportunity at the Jumeirah Mosque. The white marble building is a true treat for the eye. Head further to view the impressive Burj Al Arab hotel - one of the city’s most famous landmarks - and see the area around it.
After experiencing modern Dubai we head back to Abu Dhabi to drop you off at your accommodation.
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the tour is at:
United Arab Emirates
Pick-up at approximately 08:00 am at your accommodation in Abu Dhabi. Please advise us on the location when booking
Drop-off at approximately 06:00 pm
Modest dress is recommended
Pick-up and drop-off in Abu Dhabi
Transport in a coach
English- or German-speaking tour guide
Lunch (can be bought at Dubai Mall)
Ask a question
About the provider
United Arab Emirates
We commit to high service standards and safety is of utmost importance for us. As a company that is part of the Emirates group, our service is personalised and reflects Arabian warmth and hospitality. We also commit to conserving our environment and have been accredited with the Carbon and Energy Measurement and reduction scheme (CEMARS) since the year 2010.
From all-inclusive desert safaris to city tours and single activities - we’ve got your covered!