Half-Day Abu Dhabi City Tour with Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Corniche & Emirates Palace Hotel
- Discover the main sights of Abu Dhabi
- Drive along the Abu Dhabi Corniche
- Visit the awe-inspiring Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque - Abu Dhabi’s symbol
- Visit Heritage Village and see the remarkable Emirates Palace Hotel
- Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation in Abu Dhabi
- Tour guide
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 163 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Food & drinks
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 4 hours
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - Yes
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: No Animals Allowed
Explore the city of Abu Dhabi. This tour is perfect to get an overview of Abu Dhabi on your first day or if you are short on time in general and would like to squeeze in as many sights as possible.
After a pick-up from your accommodation in Abu Dhabi, we take you on a tour through the capital.
The most fascinating sight is the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque - possibly one of the most beautiful mosques in the world and is widely known as Abu Dhabi’s symbol.
Drive through the centre of the capital and along the Abu Dhabi Corniche. Our next stop is the Heritage Village. Discover the history of Abu Dhabi before continuing to a more modern part: the spectacular Emirates Palace Hotel.
Lastly, stop at the vegetable, date and fish markets in Port Zayed - a great opportunity for photos and bargains.
Afterwards, head back to your accommodation. A drop-off at your hotel in Abu Dhabi is included!
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the tour is at:
United Arab Emirates
Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation in Abu Dhabi at approximately 08:00 am (depending on exact location and season)
Tour is in English and German
Please wear modest, conservative dress for the mosque. Dress code is very strict. Abaya and headscarf are mandatory. Abaya can be rented at the entrance
Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation in Abu Dhabi
Food & drinks
Ask a question
About the provider
United Arab Emirates
We commit to high service standards and safety is of utmost importance for us. As a company that is part of the Emirates group, our service is personalised and reflects Arabian warmth and hospitality. We also commit to conserving our environment and have been accredited with the Carbon and Energy Measurement and reduction scheme (CEMARS) since the year 2010.
From all-inclusive desert safaris to city tours and single activities - we’ve got your covered!