Tour of Dubai, from Abu Dhabi
- Burj Al Arab photo stop
- Jumeirah Mosque photo stop
- Spice and gold markest of Dubai
- Dubai Mall
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 234 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Lunch is not included
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 8 hours
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - Yes
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: No Animals Allowed
Heading North to one of the most modern cities in the world- Dubai. Be fascinated by Dubai’s rich history, tradition and modernity on a tour of this fascinating city.
. Stop at the public beach to take pictures of the iconic Burj Al Arab.
• Full day tour
- Head along to the Jumeirah Mosque for a photo stop,
• Pass by the Al Fahidi Cultural Neighbourhood known for its wind towers
• Visit the Dubai Museum
• Take a traditional abra (water taxi) ride crossing over Dubai Creek
• Follow our entertaining guide through the Spice and Gold Souks
. Spend the afternoon at the largest shopping mall in the world to shop or perhaps have a quick lunch (lunch not included in the tour price)
. After a full day in Dubai we are ready to head back to Abu Dhabi.
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the tour is at:
United Arab Emirates
.Pick up and return transfers are included
.Modest dress is recommended
.The tour operates all year round.
. This tour operates in English and German.
*The noted starting time is an approximation. After booking, you will receive an email from the supplier with the exact time of pick-up from your hotel.
Available Sunday's and Thursday's.
Ask a question
About the provider
United Arab Emirates
We commit to high service standards and safety is of utmost importance for us. As a company that is part of the Emirates group, our service is personalised and reflects Arabian warmth and hospitality. We also commit to conserving our environment and have been accredited with the Carbon and Energy Measurement and reduction scheme (CEMARS) since the year 2010.
From all-inclusive desert safaris to city tours and single activities - we’ve got your covered!