Half-Day Morning Dune Drive in the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve from Dubai, Sharjah or Ajman
- Spot desert wildlife in the Dubai desert
- Try sand-boarding and fat bike cycling
- Part of your fee goes towards conservation in Dubai
- 4x4 safari with pick-up and drop-off
- Transfer from and to your accommodation in Dubai, Sharjah and Ajman
- Safari tour guide
- Picnic breakfast (weather-dependent, only in winter)
- Soft drinks
- Sand-boarding (weather-dependent, only in winter)
- Dune drive
- Fat bikes (weather-dependent, only in winter)
Know before you go
- Duration: 4 hours
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - Yes
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: No Animals Allowed
- Minimum Age: 2
- This product is covered by the Experee Guarantee
Start the morning with a desert dune drive near Dubai. The desert is especially beautiful in the morning!
You will start from your hotel in Dubai, Sharjah or Ajman from where you will be collected by our safari guide in a 4x4 vehicle. You will then head to the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve for a morning dune drive. Encounter native wildlife!
In winter, you have the option to go camel riding, sand boarding and fat bike cycling. After all the excitement, we will stop for a picnic breakfast (only during winter and if weather permits).
After a beautiful morning in the desert and lots of memories made we will return to your accommodation around 12:00 pm.
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the experience is at:
United Arab Emirates
Pick-up at your accommodation from approximately 08:00 am in Dubai, Sharjah and Ajman. Exact pick-up time depends on pick-up location and will be confirmed after booking. Please provide the name of your accommodation when booking
Not suitable for pregnant women or people with back problems
Seat will be fitted for children between 2-5 years and children under 135 cm (4 ft 4)
We recommend comfortable walking shoes and modest dress
Closed shoes are necessary for sandboarding
Transfer from and to your accommodation in Dubai, Sharjah and Ajman
Safari tour guide
Picnic breakfast (weather-dependent, only in winter)
Sand-boarding (weather-dependent, only in winter)
Fat bikes (weather-dependent, only in winter)
Ask a question
About the provider
United Arab Emirates
We commit to high service standards and safety is of utmost importance for us. As a company that is part of the Emirates group, our service is personalised and reflects Arabian warmth and hospitality. We also commit to conserving our environment and have been accredited with the Carbon and Energy Measurement and reduction scheme (CEMARS) since the year 2010.
From all-inclusive desert safaris to city tours and single activities - we’ve got your covered!