All-inclusive Weekday Overnight Stay for Two at Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, from Dubai, Fujairah and Ras Al Khaimah
- All-inclusive overnight campsite stay in permanent tents for two
- Have a delicious BBQ dinner in a gazebo or majilis
- Only available on weekdays
- A part of your fee goes toward local desert conservation
- Transfer from and to your accommodation in Dubai, Fujairah or Ras Al Khaimah
- Accommodation in tents; towels and linen provided; bathroom and shower facilities available at the campsite
- Safari tour guide
- Two dune drives, camel ride & fat bike desert cycling
- Falcon display (weather-dependent)
- Dinner, breakfast, soft drinks & alcoholic beverages (alcohol is not available during religious holidays)
- Star gazing & Shisha
Know before you go
- Duration: 2 days
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - Yes
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: No Animals Allowed
- Minimum Age: 16
- This product is covered by the Experee Guarantee
Escape the bustling city lights and head to the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve for a romantic overnight stay. This all-inclusive experience is perfect for couples, but also suitable for friends sharing a tent.
The tour starts with a pick-up from your hotel in Dubai, Fujairah or Ras Al Khaimah. We then drive to the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve where you can enjoy an exciting dune drive. If the weather permits, we will stop for falcon viewing as well.
Shortly before we reach the camp, we leave the 4x4 vehicles behind. Ride into the camp site by camel! Stay overnight at a campsite which is equipped with permanent camps, a gazebo and bonfire. At the camp you can find great facilities, including the comfortable tents which are furnished with a double bed and carpets and a gazebo or majilis (meeting and entertainment place).
A tasty BBQ dinner is included at night. This will be served in the gazebo or mails and can be enjoyed with the rest of the group. Soft drinks, sweets and alcohol are included as well! However, alcoholic beverages will not be served in case of religious festivities.
At night, you can relax and admire the starry desert sky.
Wake up in the morning to enjoy a fresh, hot breakfast in the gazebo or majilis. Afterwards, opt to go for a morning dune drive and spot native wildlife such as the Arabian Oryx. Why not try the latest trend - fat bike desert cycling?
After this eventful experience we return to the city and drop you off at your accommodation in the city.
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the tour is at:
United Arab Emirates
Pick-up at your accommodation from approximately 03:30 pm in Dubai, Fujairah and Ras Al Khaimah. Exact pick-up time depends on pick-up location and will be confirmed after booking
Drop-off at approximately 11:00 am the next day
Not suitable for pregnant women or people with back problems
We recommend comfortable walking shoes
Transfer from and to your accommodation in Dubai, Fujairah or Ras Al Khaimah
Accommodation in tents; towels and linen provided; bathroom and shower facilities available at the campsite
Safari tour guide
Two dune drives, camel ride & fat bike desert cycling
Falcon display (weather-dependent)
Dinner, breakfast, soft drinks & alcoholic beverages (alcohol is not available during religious holidays)
Star gazing & Shisha
Ask a question
About the provider
United Arab Emirates
We commit to high service standards and safety is of utmost importance for us. As a company that is part of the Emirates group, our service is personalised and reflects Arabian warmth and hospitality. We also commit to conserving our environment and have been accredited with the Carbon and Energy Measurement and reduction scheme (CEMARS) since the year 2010.
From all-inclusive desert safaris to city tours and single activities - we’ve got your covered!