At The Top Burj Khalifa, World's Tallest building Tour, Dubai
- Visit the World's Tallest Building, Dubai's famous Burj Khalifa
- Explore Dubai's aspirational history in a special presentation lobby
- Travel up at 10 meters / second to the observation deck on the 124th floor
- A truly inspiring experience and a must-do in Dubai
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 121 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 1 hour30 mins
- Weather Dependent: Indoor - N/A
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: Guide Dogs Only
Soaring high at 555 meters, At the Top, Burj Khalifa is fittingly Dubai’s most iconic destination.
The World's tallest building. A living wonder. Stunning work of art. Incomparable feat of engineering. More than just the world's tallest building, Burj Khalifa is an unprecedented example of international cooperation, symbolic beacon of progress, and an emblem of the new, dynamic and prosperous Middle East.
Leave the reception area aboard the 65-metre-long travelator on a trip that transports you through time, from the earliest days of Dubai to the present. Pause briefly at a unique viewing point for your first close-up view of the soaring Burj Khalifa, seen through a skylight framing its awe-inspiring height.
Begin your vertical ascent to the observation deck in a high-speed elevator, travelling at 10 metres per second. As the doors open, floor-to-ceiling glass walls provide a breath-taking unobstructed 360-degree view of the city, desert and ocean. By night, sparkling lights and stars compete for your attention.
Special telescopes provide virtual time-travel visions of the scenes beyond and below. You’ll see close-up real-time views as well as the past and the future, by day and by night. You can also walk the entire perimeter for the most comprehensive views. If you wish, venture outside onto the open-air terrace to enjoy another perspective of the sweeping views below.
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the tour is at:
United Arab Emirates
Average tour duration is 1.5 hours but guests are welcome to stay longer. A gift shop, gold vending machine and other facilities are available. The entrance is situated within the Dubai Mall which itself is a huge destination in itself.
Infants (below 4 years) gain free entry with a paying adult.
Ask a question
20 travellers saved this place
About the provider
United Arab Emirates
Toilet facilitiesYes , Disabled Toilets