Full-Day 4x4 Jeep Hajar Mountain Tour with Al Aqah Beach from Dubai, Sharjah or Ajman
- Drive into the Hajar mountains for a 4x4 safari tour
- Visit the beautiful Dibba village
- Shop for fruit, vegetables, crafts, pottery and carpets at local markets
- See the canyons and valleys of the scenic area
- Transfer from and to your accommodation in Dubai, Sharjah and Ajman
- Safari tour guide
- Soft drinks & lunch (Le Meridien Beach Resort & Spa, Fujairah)
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 510 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Other food and drinks
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 8 hours
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - Yes
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: No Animals Allowed
This full-day tour departs from accommodations in Dubai, Sharjah and Ajman, from where we head into the canyons of the Hajar Mountains. See the dramatic landscapes, rocky valleys and charming villages on the East Coast of the UAE.
Today’s transport is in a 4x4 vehicle. Leave the bustling city lights and enjoy the drive along the desert and through the mountains. We stop at the coastline of Al Aqah to visit Dibba.
The lovely village by the coast is situated at the north eastern part of the Arabian peninsula just by the border to Oman. We then head to the 5-star hotel Le Méridien Al Aqah Beach Resort for a delicious lunch buffet. Visit the Al Badiyah Mosque in Fujairah - the UAE’s smallest and oldest existent mosque.
En route back to your accommodation, we stop at the Friday Market which is open every day and located close to Masafi right in the mountains. Hunt for bargains and shop for crafts, pottery, carpets or fruit and vegetables. Enjoy the scenery along the route before returning to your hotel.
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the tour is at:
United Arab Emirates
Pick-up at your accommodation from approximately 08:00 am in Dubai, Sharjah and Ajman. Exact pick-up time depends on pick-up location and will be confirmed after booking. Please provide the name of your accommodation when booking
Passport must be brought on tour
Not suitable for pregnant women or people with back problems
Booster seat will be fitted for children between 5-7 years
We recommend comfortable walking shoes and modest dress
Transfer from and to your accommodation in Dubai, Sharjah and Ajman
Safari tour guide
Soft drinks & lunch (Le Meridien Beach Resort & Spa, Fujairah)
Other food and drinks
Ask a question
About the provider
United Arab Emirates
We commit to high service standards and safety is of utmost importance for us. As a company that is part of the Emirates group, our service is personalised and reflects Arabian warmth and hospitality. We also commit to conserving our environment and have been accredited with the Carbon and Energy Measurement and reduction scheme (CEMARS) since the year 2010.
From all-inclusive desert safaris to city tours and single activities - we’ve got your covered!