Guided Morning City Tour of New Dubai (English / German Guide), from Dubai, Ajman or Sharjah
- Discover the bustling city of Dubai
- Take a ride on The Palm Jumeirah monorail
- Visit the Dubai Mall - the world’s largest shopping mall
- Take a water taxi (abra) to the other side of the creek
- Hotel pick-up
- Tour guide (English / German)
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 231 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Food & drinks
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 4 hours
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - Yes
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: No Animals Allowed
See the skyline of Dubai in close proximity. On this tour you visit all the highlights of the city, from The Palm, Jumeirah, the Dubai Marina all the way to Downtown Dubai with the famous Dubai Mall.
We start the tour at approximately 08:00 am when you will receive a complimentary pick-up at your accommodation.
Drive through the city to The Palm Jumeirah with the spectacular Atlantis Hotel. Explore the hotel yourself and visit The Lost Chambers aquarium - definitely worth a trip! Part of this tour is a one-way journey on The Palm Jumeirah monorail, which connects The Palm Jumeirah to the mainland of Dubai. From here you can see the skyline of Dubai!
We then drive through the newer neighbourhoods, such as Jumeirah Beach Residence and Dubai Marina. After visiting New Dubai, we head to Downtown Dubai to visit the Dubai Mall. The massive shopping complex also encompasses various dining and entertainment opportunities. Spend the afternoon in the mall and return to your accommodation at your own time (return transfer is not included).
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the tour is at:
United Arab Emirates
Pick-up at your accommodation in Dubai, Ajman or Sharjah
We recommend wearing modest dress and comfortable walking shoes
Tour guide (English / German)
Food & drinks
Ask a question
About the provider
United Arab Emirates
We commit to high service standards and safety is of utmost importance for us. As a company that is part of the Emirates group, our service is personalised and reflects Arabian warmth and hospitality. We also commit to conserving our environment and have been accredited with the Carbon and Energy Measurement and reduction scheme (CEMARS) since the year 2010.
From all-inclusive desert safaris to city tours and single activities - we’ve got your covered!